Warning: Adult Content. This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only.
If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

GrannyFannie

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fist Me Phone Sex

Granny Fannie Naked Legs Spread
Why do they call me Fist Me Fannie?

I've got new pictures on my website for my sweet boys, and I'll just bet after looking at those wet and sloppy pussy stretching pictures, you'll have a clue. LOL

Slutty new pictures of this filthy Grandma and my Fist toy I've told you about during our hot phone sex calls.

I can also tell you what it was like having these photos taken. Fannie was definately in a nasty girl mood that day. LOL


And while I'm on the subject, how hot are my legs? Not to shabby for an old bat, huh? ;-)

Honey, my pussy is even hotter, so don't miss out. Call me for some hardcore fuck me Granny phone sex.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home